pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I CAN do today

I already helped someone find phone numbers to order fuel for winter
I wished an old ( and I mean Old) HAHA friend a happy birthday
I did not throw my shoe through the television when Joy Behar ran her mean bigoted mouth ( I deserve a gold star for that one)
I can research some dude named Horowitz that is some health guru in Canada ( son thinks I will have a miracle cure if I listen to him)
I explained to my kids dad (ex) that the sore on his face could be cancer and to have it looked at. Now I am trying to get the smell of old cigarette smoke out of my house. whewwwwwwwww! I hope I did not smell that bad when I smoked.
Going to work with grand daughter on the body's CNS for anatomy when she gets here later. Gee I am much busier than I thought.

No comments: