pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

I was thinking ( and that could be a mistake)

I decided all elected officials should punch a time card and only be paid for hours worked , and should only get what he national average scale is.
I also think it should be illegal for any sitting President to go campaign against any party. the moment the President takes office he takes office for all of the countries citizens. I am not saying this because of Obama, I thought this with Reagan, the Bushs, Clintons. I do not remember a lot of others doing this. Just an example more than 52,000,00 voters voted for Obama.Over 49,000.000 voted for someone else. But they are still Americans and the oath of office insures that the president will work for all Americans. It does not say all Americans except at election time.
I also really think there should be a time limit on campaigning, to be honest if they can not convince us in 90 days , they are not worth voting for. All campaign ads should be illegal. Campaigning should be in person debates so we can compare. Not this Bull shit negative crap from all sides. I am ready to go buy a manure spreader and I do not have a tractor.

No comments: