pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I tried to find the originl post but seems to be missing

One summer day in August I was sitting a the computer just chatting with friends and I heard some one walking in my house. I thought, one of the kids, so I gave a"hey who is there ," There was no answer and I thought what the dickens. I got up and went to check, no one was there. but when I left the room (Kitchen) and came back to computer the walking, I should say stomping stared up again. The clump clump clump would go from the kitchen to the middle of my Living- dining room combination.Then it would turn around and clump back.
This went on for a few days. I gave up wondering about it, thinking who ever it was would get sick of it if I ignored it. When on the next Sunday came, which was four or five days later after this all started, I got a knock on my door. When I answered it there was a woman maybe in her 40s standing there. I asked her what she wanted and she explained that her family was having a reunion at out local park for the last few days and as she was leaving she got the urge to come to my house . It seems her grandparents built the house and she asked if she could look through it to see the changes. I said okay. after she had looked and told me what was changed. For some reason I told her about the stomping. She had a strange look on her face and said grandpa stomped when he walked. I showed her where the sound started and stopped. She said the spot where it stopped was where the kids would sit to play board games and grandpa would walk in and pretend to step on the board, then he would laugh and walk away.. We chatted for a bit and she left. I never heard the sound again.

No comments: