pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I do not get it!

Our president and vice president of all citizens of our country are accusing America's Chamber of Commerce of taking foreign money to get Republicans elected.
Excuse me but isn't the C of C made up of small businesses? At least in our area it is. Local shop owners, struggling to stay in business, to keep people working and the leader of our country are accusing all of these people of an illegal action? Of course the liberal blogs like the Huffington post are all over this. I bet half of the C of C is made up of Democrats. How low can these people go.
We all know about Rusko ( and his Syrian partner) the convicted slum landlord that is Obama's buddy that was okay with 52,000.000 plus people. The C of C were for the Presidents stimulus plans. Gee he does have a short memory doesn't he.
Now be fore warned I am not going to tolerate people accusing me of being stupid, dumb or uninformed because I wrote about a definite wrong happening in this country. i am not going to prove any of this is true, that is your job if you do not believe it. As if Obama, Clinton did not take dubious money. Come on liberals I will stop selling used bridges if this is not true. For cripes sake stop and think. I hope that the independents are smarter than to believe anything that comes out of Obama or Biden's mouths at this point!

No comments: