pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another old 360 blog


I was in my favorite chat room when I noticed the time. I said I have to go watch Dancing with the stars. I just I can't miss it, I think I am addicted to people that can move.

I do love watching skaters glide and twirl with such grace and ease. Dancers swaying, swinging, doing cha chas or what ever dance that is picked for them also. Some part of my mind moves with them almost like I am actually doing it too. Good thing I have a vivid imagination. It is like reading a good fiction novel, I can plant myself in those scenraios also.

Maybe it is a coping skill to get through days when you would rather be doing anything else but what you are doing. I can sing beautifully when I am alone and no one can hear me. I could paint wonderful works of art if I had the paint, the canvas, the time. In our minds we can reach great heights. Solve world problems, invent the best gadgets.

Isn't a good imagination wonderful? Dreams can take you anywhere. if I could wish one thing for everyone, it would be imagination. The possibilities are endless. It can even get you through a bad day.

No comments: