pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I just do not get it

I read post full of hate, untruth and meanness from followers of of both major political parties. Do people really believe this crap? Are people really that uncaring and thoughtless. Nancy Pelosi calling the tea party people astro turf. Yes I am sure there are some bigoted jerks in the tea party. I am also sure there are the majority of them honest Americans that are as sick of the excess amount of lies and underhanded dealing as I am.
I am not saying that the Republican party does not have some people in it that walk the edge of honesty and decency. I know that the same goes for the Democrats. I bet I am not the only person that is sick and tired of all of the mud slinging, lies, and personal attacks from either side. This particular election it is the Democrats doing the slinging in 2000 it was the Republicans. Look what we have become. partisan mean, rude, unfeeling about others. Sorry but I am not one of these groups. and I think I am not alone.

No comments: