pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good Saturday morning to all

It is going to be a nice day I just know it. had a pleasant talk ( sort of ) with a friend. How much better can one start a day.
Listening to FOX news talking about autism and vaccines. Interesting, how can they define which child is hurt from it or not. How can the supreme court decide whether the pharmaceutical companies can be sued? Why not the government they are the ones that make it mandatory. Do not get me wrong I am not totally against vaccinations.
Personally speaking, having taken care of Autistic children . it was a sad happening and all the while it was exciting. When one child that did not speak decided she could speak to me. and did she ever. She was so intelligent. Like a tape recorder of everything she heard. Why two Identical twins both were autistic made me wonder.
My feeling is that maybe staggering the vaccines instead of over loading the system all at once might make a difference. I Advise my children to do just that. Is it genetic ? why were there so few before the 90s and now so many? More vaccines?
I hope if people have a view on this very disturbing happening they discuss it logically and calmly. I do think there should be discussion on it though, so please give your opinion.

No comments: