pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ELECTION TIME AND GETTING IT RIGHT

This election is going to be hard. I thought the last one was but I think this one has it beat. I will be crisscrossing the ballot sheet a lot.
The best candidate for governor will not win, so do I vote for him anyway or vote for one of the tow bad choices the Democrat And the Republican. Shaking head as I write. I will vote Republican for some candidates for the house and various other positions and I will vote Democrat for a couple.
I do not believe in the party line. I will vote Democrat for the best person even though the official party line is too liberal and I am antiabortion. I will also vote for the Republican because I also think aside from my objections to some of their party line the candidate is the best one. I really wish that the independents had a better backing but maybe they are the least corrupted because no one is buying them.
I wonder how many others will take the time to think all of this over before voting. I hope that even if they do not , they go and vote.

No comments: