pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

This must be my day for learning patience. I am  waiting for the new control for my lift recliner, everyday it is harder to not be frustrated. Friend called asked if I could help her with paperwork, I am waiting. then ex from so long ago stopped in about half soused, , he brought me a ring of butcher shop coarse ground ring bologna, he  was in that  just before the loud meanness starts, so I thanked and said I was busy and he left. it is hard to be polite  to him, I start getting a stomach ache when I see him. Sure has not been the person I married for too many years.  enough of the negative.
I am trying to convince myself to do more canning, even though I know it is not good for me to do.  I guess its because of my name ( it means the reaper or harvester)that I always get this urge to store food, well friend is here so i have to stop for  now,

1 comment:

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

Canning sounds good. Your garden must have done well. Gm tee xxx