pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

FARMERS MARKET DAY etc

When to Farmers market this morning , got a much of cucumbers to make refrigerator pickles, they are so easy and so good. I could really buy a lot more but the budget is the budget. and I did go over it already. Farm raised chicken and bacon , I think BLTs are in  order for tonight along with some buttered beets.  Tomorrow lunch will be a salad with tomato and cucumbers and sweet onions,Call me  healthy :-) Then the healthy eating stops, because  I will be eating not so healthy fried chicken and baked potato and sweet corn.
Daughter Mary went to Trader Joes and bought a variety of olive oils ( five different kinds), I will enjoy trying all of them. Also a bag of individual packages of almonds.  I have to get up there to visit so I can stock up on Tuscany marinara sauce and white kidney beans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This reminds me, I need to find out where a farmers market is around here.