pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This and that

For a person that can not do much, it seems I have been a busy gal these last few days.What with election judge class ( a short one) and freezing a lug of peaches and freezing a few bags of sweet dill pickles, I can honestly say doing dishes, dishes, dishes are not my favorite chore. I think I found a recipe for peach cobbler that I might try as I kept back a few  peaches for that reason..
I am still stuck in my house although the weather is  pleasant here but the horrible odors from the old building that is being torn down  behind my house will not let me enjoy my deck and the outdoors. I tried opening windows after the rain thinking wrongly that the pollution coming from the building would have settle and it would not bother me, Now I have a respiratory  problem again. 
Read a book by  Minnesota author David Housewright called Taking Libby SD, it wasn't too bad for a first book and it did get an award,

1 comment:

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

Yummy! I like peach cobbler :) your book sounds good! Xxx gm :)