pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

People care

I was in the bedroom getting my bedding ready to wash and all of a sudden I heard a guy yelling my name. I thought,"what the hey", went to look and a friend's hubby was passing by and saw my lights on and my front door open. he thought something happened to me. Well what happened was a Monday morning oops. Son asked me to put the kids on the bus this morning. when they did not come I started to worry, then DIL called and said, wrong day ( which proved forgetfulness is not age related), it is tomorrow that I put them on the bus. The thing is their back packs were here already so the kids, first grade and preschool still had to come and get them. and like kids, they forgot to shut the door.so even though I was up at 5 so as to not miss the kiddies and i got a load of clothes washed and put away and started on bedding,i found out that people notice and care. So thanks Norb even though you do not look at a computer. you do check on an old lady.

No comments: