pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

LISTENING TO WEATHER REPORTS FOR THE EAST COAST.

I am hearing about all of the FEMA Preparations for the east coast. Do not get me wrong that is a good thing, the thing is I still have echoes of the sad, horrible history of what happened to the people in New Orleans. Thinking about the failure of our government to do their job . I can not help but wonder if this hurricane was going to hit NO again would the plans still be in place.
It is sad that the aftermath in New Orleans became political after the world realized the horror. Sorry but I got the same feeling from the oil spill. Why is this happening, and please do not come up with the blame game. Everyone was to blame with the way both happenings were handled. Where the hell did common sense go each time. Seems they must have a different mind set for other areas of our country.
what is good that after NO we had citizens , church groups that volunteered to help. I proves we still have a heart as a nation.

No comments: