pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Duality of politics has always been there


Added: Wednesday, October 9th 2013 at 4:28am by tesstruhartz1

The word duality was my creative challenge this week., which I will post later. I started thinking about the duality of politics after a post by a liberal Obama fan posted some contentious  remarks trying to make me the villain in his conversation.  So I started thinking what do each of  the people either Democrat /Republican believe. and on the bottom I will try to explain where I stand with all of the different arguments as a former Democrat turned from being stifled by someone else's party line to thinking for myself.
What do Republicans  want.                                             
They are  pro life
They want tighter restrictions for SS disability
They want unemployment insurance at 26 weeks
They want health insurance  across state lines
They want to defund A.C.A. and start over
They want self responsibility for birth control
They  want a strong military
They want to get rid of the dept of Education
They want to Limit the EPA
They want the Keystone  pipeline
They to Remove the excess limits on coal specially in WVA
They want illegals to have to go home and ask to come here,( well this is open for discussion)
They want tax reformthey want the government to stop being the PC police
They want  the government to stop attacking freedom of religion.

What do Democrats want
They want Abortion at will even at  full term
They want to Stop the pipeline
They Like A.C.A. no matter what
They want illegals to  be able to vote
They want less Military
They want more laws
They want  Higher taxes for the 53 % that  work hard for a living
Now I realize this might be off a bit on both sides. but it is hard to discern  exactly what liberals want because  throwing stick and stones happens more than discussion.
 For myself I vote for who makes the most sense to me, without wanting a nanny state to take care of me. I am on a limited budget, I do not expect anyone to pay more taxes so my life can be easier. I want someone who, when I write them they respond. If they don't, They lose my vote. the Political parties and their "people" mean nothing to me. The fact that a junior senator from Illinois  with no experience can be elected president, and in my opinion only because he was the best looking candidate is just crazy.
So when you come to my page, you are welcome, but state the why of your comments , not angry rhetoric that gets us nowhere.And if you have specific things that your  party stands for, please list them. And if you are against some of the party platform say that  also.

No comments: