pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mr President when will you start speaking to me?


Added: Tuesday, October 8th 2013 at 3:20pm by tesstruhartz1

5 / 1 rating 

 
Now I know President Obama is not going to read this blog. I am a lot smarter than that, but maybe at least one of his blind followers will read it and say,well she has a point.
He does not speak to Independents,
He does not speak to people in the Tea Party
He does not speak to Republicans conservative or moderate
He does not speak to Libertarians
He speaks to liberals
 He speaks to special interest groups
He speaks to unions.
He speaks to the gimme people.
He has not never spoke to me
He causes division in our country
He tells the gimme people what they want to hear and they actually believe him
He goes behind our backs to big business and we get lies
He is trying to take away our liberties and so far  he is succeeding
He is playing games with our constitution and is loving doing it
He does not respect any of us, our way of life or our country.
He will not destroy us as a country,we are too strong for that.
He will never speak to me or for me, and that reassures me that I am smarter that.

No comments: