pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Creative Challenge 274 ~Strange Things happening at My House Is an understatement~



Looking carefully around each corner is what I am doing for the last few days. First there was the whistle on the 16th,and then the hair tugging, which I finally said about the hair tugging, You have to stop this, you are upsetting me and I do not feel good", the hair tugging stopped after two days of it and stayed that way until I started writing this blog and now someone thinks they are funny.
What I really felt bad about was after the whistling episode and the start of the hair tugging, I realized that for the first time I had forgot the anniversary of my Marce's dying it was 18 years since I lost my best friend. My excuse is that I had been ill for over a week and was still miserable but I guess in the spirit world that does not count. I do think this is what started the onslaught of strangeness.
Of course I would find things where I did not put them and once in while a fragrance would come wafting by. I am used to some of this. For some reason since the 16th I feel like my house is busy with spirits, sometimes  I have one, sometimes two, sometimes it feels like a whole crew of them. A quick shadow drifting by. sounds clanking and banging that  did not used to be here.
I do have to say someone out did themselves  during the night Friday, which I wondered was it because  it was my birthday and they wanted me to know  they were here?I do not know, all I do know is I woke up to my bedroom television being turned on and off. click, click,click, click, on and on until was totally awake and irritated. When I got out of bed and went over to it and  turned it off and on once.  I noticed my satellite was not working right, the receiver was stuck on trying to find signal. So grumbling I went over to the reciever and to my surprise the door to where the smart card is, was open and the smart card not inserted properly. I redid that and then I said, " you guys are not funny anymore". So now I am crossing my fingers that they will only be playing with my hair instead of trying to drive me bananas.

4 comments:

Danette said...

This sounds like last week at MY house! Weird things happening all over the place...Happy belated birthday :)

Tim .. Another MP Refugee said...

"...I would find things where I did not put them." I'm not sure if my house is haunted, but I can't ever find anything where I know I put it. When I finally find it, I say, "Now who in the world put that there? It couldn't possibly have been MRE!" (Even though I am the only "living" thing in my house.)

Tim .. Another MP Refugee said...

There is a good example of my ghost at work ... it certainly wasn't me that typed "MRE!"

Anonymous said...

this was so interesting.....I remember back in Multiply you mentioned you thought you had spirits living in your house! You should look up fpr paranormal investigators ( most are FREE!!) and have then check your home out!