pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

These are my thoughts about an interview on FOX news with the president of atheist .org

What is Christmas? Is it winter solstice? Alright does anyone care if people that believe in the pagan holidays celebrate in their own way. I have friends that believe in Wicca, I do not worry about their soul or lack of it. Isn't winter solstice on the first day of winter. Do we not honor that day in some small way and not be considered pagan?I thank them by the way for allowing us to adapt their evergreen for a symbol of everlasting life. There are people that believe we are from outer space. There are people that think we just exist then die.do we care ? We do not throw stones at people that believe in other religions. Well maybe a few Christians do, but I think that every group has radicals in it. No matter the religion and as I just heard from some leader of a radical atheist group that atheists are starting a war on Christians because we stole the season from others? Billboards and going on FOX news to explain the theft no less. Now I do not think that atheists for the most part give a thought to whether all other religious and pagan groups are being excluded. I do believe that the majority of believers and nonbelievers of any group just live quietly respecting other people's beliefs what ever they are.

No comments: