pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Creative Challenge 244 ~Attention to Detail~




With attention to detail I drew
 With pencil and paper and memories true,

Three sisters they are,  the memories few
Little sister asking for the stories  that I knew,

So with attention to detail a laugh, a smile,
I tell her about her big  sister for a while,

One day will come when she will know
The gift she was given, helped her love grow,

So sad there will never be, 
No pictures taken of those three,

So here Livvie  Jen, Jamie I see
No prettier  picture will there ever be.

~tee~



3 comments:

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

Wow !!! Touched my heart tee! Beautiful. Your best poem so far! Great job.

Danette said...

sentimental memories make the picture even more beautiful

Belita Isabel Janeira said...

This is a beautiful, yet sad poem, Tee! Such is life, sometimes a bit cruel but we can't help but accepting the adversities...