pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I am too old for this and love them anyway

 I watched the human tornado and her brother and sister last night and I figured out that  I should not do it after 7:00 P.M. that is the witching hour for them. Isley ( the human tornado) put welts on her brother's nose and  just under her sister's eye. while I was making their supper.
Then I guess terrible pizza that mom sent with them and store bought cupcakes (Store bought?) turned them all into hyper noisy children. Gone was the quiet coloring book kids that watched the Twins game with me. Gone was children with real ears ( their were  painted on).  Welts and all, the funny thing  is neither brother or sister  squealed on the human tornado, but when I figured it out they admitted she is a terror at home too.That last hour would have turned my hair gray if it wasn't already.
Do not get me wrong , I love those kids, until 7: P.M. then I turn into a zookeeper and know its time for them to go home.

No comments: