pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Creative Challenge 243 ~Lets Take A Walk~

 Lets take a walk




Let me take you on a journey,
Come on along with me,
There will be forks in the road
And many hills to climb,
Every once in a while we will see
A glimpse of what is to be,
We are on our way one step at a time
Though we are weary, onward we go,
It's hard to walk alone, I'm glad you came,
When finally we get where we are going
At last we made it together to see the beauty
That is there for us at our journey's end.

~tee~

2011

8 comments:

Sofia said...

It was very enjoyable having a good company on the road...wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

That looks to be a very long journey, Tee.....can we take the car? LOL

MitchyLR said...

I was kind of reminded of the song 'The Long And Winding Road' when reading this. Nicely written.

Anonymous said...

Lovely country bridge. Your poem reminds me of Frost's invocation to his first collection of poems.
"I shan't be gone long. - You come too." Yours has that "you come too" feel to it.

Belita Isabel Janeira said...

Sometimes it's good to walk alone, others not so...anyway, I was pleased to reach the end without getting tired....

Danette said...

A beautiful journey it is...I can feel the love in which this was written.
The photo is lovely too :)

Pat Gerber-Relf said...

I enjoyed that walk very much with the words to accompany me on the way

Unknown said...

very nice entry!