pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Thoughts about the outgoing and the new president

I voted for Donald Trump, not so much because I thought he was next to the second coming but because he wasn't.
A flawed man, but a successful one, a business man  with personality and a strange way of making you trust that he is not lying.Of course that might be a facade but it also might be true.
The crazy mania that happened eight years ago was frightening for me, I could feel the fake, the darkness of the man.I hoped I was wrong, but he proved that he was next to the coming of our savior in his own mind and he showed  us every time he opened his mouth.
Both men inexperienced each in their own way to lead our country and both with totally different ideals.
As far as I can see Obama failed us, the regular people , the ones that get up in the morning and do our best to earn a living what ever it is.
I hope Trump does not, I hope that the winning the deal will push him to do the best for we the people, not the academics, the snowflakes, the ones that want something for nothing.
There is no free anything in this world and we need to teach our young that simple thing. No one fully appreciates what they do not earn, its never enough if its free.
Will we have peace or chaos time will tell, will people start earning what they are worth, will the president keep on listening to his voters,will there be a calm feeling in the country or will the agitators keep stirring the pot.... We shall see...
So I will take a breath, like I did with President Obama when I hoped I was wrong with hope for our future, only this time I hope I am right.

No comments: