pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

I will celebrate our new President on the 20th

Do I care if celebrities you know all of those self important people that think they have the right to try and make president -elect Trump feel bad by them not showing up for inauguration ceremony or festivities after?
No I do not care! Why should I when it was not any of those"lost in their own other world mind" people that campaigned for Hillary and gave her money.
The people that should be there celebrating are the 62,829,832 voters that put him in office! If I could be there I would be, we the voters are  the ones to welcome him in as the leader of our country.
I want to think positive about this change in our country, I am ignoring the naysayers, the lefty bullies, its time to celebrate folks and I will be!
I say thank God to be rid of the Obama administration,  you know that one that let 62,829,832 voters down too many times, goodbye to your crazy PC crap, so long to your elitist attitude that you were better than the rest of us, goodbye to  your bigotry,good bye to all of the times you let "We the people " down!
Of course the media just yaks over and over ad nausaem about the celebrities, they are not important on this day, we the voters are and screw the poor losers.
God bless America and God bless our soon to be President Trump!

No comments: