pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Just asking

I see that KS has learned to dance around the questions without answering them , but she is steadfast in her "I don't give a shit what the people want or need" attitude. What do they do botox her face to stay expressionless?
Now I am not Einstein but tell me how this saves the average person or family money and have better health care. Your insurance drops you because you do not  have maternity coverage , or pediatric coverage, or birth control coverage. And you have had a vasectomy and your wife has  her tubes tied. Okay So now the new policy is twice as expensive and a double or triple deductible that was suppose to go into your retirement. Please tell me how are you saving money on this? then add the fact that your nurse practitioner is now almost a hundred miles away because the doctor that lives down the street is not on your policy.
I just love puzzles!

No comments: