pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I believe in miracles, some times Santa and the Easter bunny




But the question for myself is do I believe any of the  following: Like do I think any of the Editors of Murdoch's gossip papers are innocent angels? Piers Morgen is just as guilty as the next one. Not good for Larry King's replacement on CNN. Did Murdoch know, probably. The fact is first get the people that hacked, then follow the food chain  up instead of going from the top down.
Do I believe the President , the House and Senate are working for the best interests of the American citizens? Now that is one I do not believe in. I believe they all should retire, go home and not take any retirement package with them. Do I believe that will happen?
Do I think that Americans have any chance of a good candidate that can not be bought is in our future? This is when the belief in the Easter Bunny and Santa come into play, those myths are more believable than an honest hard working person being elected to over see the best interests f the people. Not lobbyists, not political parties and themselves first.
Do I believe Warren Jeffs uses religion to molest little girls? Well I do believe that one.  Evil does walk the earth  and in many different ways.
Do I believe  that someone just now noticed that celebrities in ads are air brushed? That is just too funny to be big news. In fact my personal view is this, if a celebrity is in the ad , I will not buy that  product. We pay for the extra cost of their face, air brushed or not.
Do I believe in the goodness of  people? I do for the most part.
I do believe in miracles, for I have been part of them. and for that I am thankful.
Do I believe I will get my Social Security check in August? That one is up for grabs.

Do I believe I will get more than one cucumber on my plant? I do have faith in that one.
Do I think that mother nature has PMS? I kind of wonder about that one, she sure seems to be having  sudden mood swings this year.

No comments: