pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Mixed up heart

This morning started with good mornings from teo grand daughters while theyw aited for the school bus. 

Then sad because myy aunts obituary was  posted reminding me of my loss of a great lady.

Then I ran across a picture of my 7 living adult children, there is no greater love than my love for them.

A sad moment when I wished son Lee was with them, then Irealized he is in a better place.

Then I turned on FNS for the hearing for supreme court which in my mind is more important than congress or President, what I heard and saw was childish jabbering from a few liberals making a mockery of a for me serious hearing.

I turned it off and turned on Food and learned to put crumpled foil under pork chops, now I have to wait and see why.

Every night after prayers I do Tapping , for anyone having trouble sleeping or not letting mind slow down look this up, it works for me.

I have a hard time realizing I am old, physically limited and have to be careful of falling, I am a bit tippy ( not tipsy), simple things that can not be done are hard  for me to admit to be able to do.

I decided a conference text to all my children to give me a day so I am able to do more than I can now due to bad furniture arrangement.

I need to let go of my anger at things I can not help change or is it more like frustration 

My prayer list is getting pretty long so I take a minute  a few times 
during the day to pray for people that seem to have lost common sense and caring for others in a good way.

One thing I do miss is the very interesting people that I  interacted with on Multiply, loved the challenges.

Hope all has a nice day.

No comments: