pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

My day is a hard one for me

I have been fighting autoimmune disorders for years, and My body is getting tired or is it my brain...I have no idea but I find myself wanting to cry today. Waking up in the middle of the night with my body in a flare cause extreme pain and discomfort was the start of it.
So many loved ones have passed on, some are fighting the cancer battle, some are losing themselves into the past.I pray every night,I find myself talking to God during the daytime lately also. I realized this morning something I had forgotten, God does answer prayers but sometimes the answer is no and I need to accept that. 
I am writing and fighting the grumpy state I seem to be in, coming to terms to the pain and the mental anguish and let God do what God is going to do. I am getting the urge to paint again but what is not quite there yet, hoping it will be soon coming...
As we go through the journey of our lives
There will be many forks in the road
Things will happen that test our strength
Just remember you never walk alone
There is always someone by your side
When the journey feels like too much
Let it go and let God
tee 
 No automatic alt text available.

No comments: