pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I remember being told that God sees everything.



As a child I was careful to be a good girl, God was watching. I took that to heart, even as an adult that reminder from my mother still niggled at the back of my mind. After reading how many emails about good luck and God loves me if I send the emails on to twenty other people. Or that God knows I am having trouble figuring out a problem. Maybe he/she does but by golly I really need to know does God do Emails?
Who the heck writes these things? I do not think God has people doing mass mailings to clog up the air like the lumberjacks swearing in a winter so cold that the swear words stayed frozen in the air until the spring thaw and then all any one could hear were the swear words as they thawed. I wonder if we will get drowned in the chain letters and  that are forwarded every second, Or will we start seeing these words as they float past us?

2 comments:

Barry said...

If he does see all the junk I dont think he is impressed with us!

Cinabear Cinnamon said...

I'm not a fan of chain letters but believe written words can be powerful. Gm :)