pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I think most Americans are like me, feel free to comment

Blog EntryApr 22, '12 11:26 AM
for everyone
I read a blog that makes me think that there are some people thinking that Americans hate Muslims. I think they are wrong. In general there are haters of everything.  It isn't so much that they are against a certain people, but they are full of hate and have to express it somewhere. If it wasn't the group of their choice it would be a different group. Some are just plain crazy egomaniacs and wily enough to convince others to join them, for instance Hitler..
I have personally met one Muslim, He was an exchange farmer from the Russia that wanted their people to learn capitalism back in the early 90s. He was friendly, kind and loved American beer. He thought county fairs were great. I interviewed him for our local newspaper. To say the least he and his family background was very interesting. His mother a nurse and his father a policeman. he himself was fruit and vegetable farmer. When the interview was ended he gave me a delightful gift of a Russian pen that was beautifully hand painted.
 Yes I agree there are some radical Muslims, just as there are radical groups of every kind. that is what bothers me the most. The hate groups, for they are the ones that will make sure there is never peace.I do believe most Americans are like me, we take each person as an individual not by their race or religion, or non religion. The hate filled ones should be left to themselves for they will never win in the end, they just create turmoil.

No comments: