pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Sunday ponder

With so much going on in the world,I am thinking my take on God or religion is lost within so many others more radical views. Maybe I am over simplifying my view but here it is. I think God is the universe, our reason for being. A higher power, yes. Are we made in his image, I guess that is man's idea of giving him/her form. A lot of people think God lives in us, I think we are all parts of God, that we are Godly if we allow ourselves that gift.
People need to be right so they fight over who's God is the right one. There is one God, call him/her what ever you want. Honor him/her in which ever way works for you. The people that fight over religion are the real lost souls. I bet we give God indigestion a lot. Killing in his name is simply the largest denial of him/her. We need to relax, allow each of us our beliefs ,to give peace to the believer. We need to stop judging others, we have no idea what God wants or wants us to think. We were given free will, or did we take free will and turn it into something negative? I try to live within my personal belief,And some day I will know and understand. I hope I am doing it right.

Happy Sunday to all!

No comments: