pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

I do not care one way or the other whether President Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. I hope the charity he picks is the food shelves of America and not ACORN.
I do not care that the French first lady and our first lady is having a fashion war. Personally I think all first ladies need a midwest housewife to help choose their clothes. As my wise old mom said "pretty is as pretty does". Nothing wrong with a good pair of levis.
What I do care about is that the Minnesota Twins lost in an over time game to the Yankees. That makes two down but they will win at the "dome". This season is the last hurrah for the Twins in the"dome" Next year outdoor stadium. Well the Vikes will still play there.
It snowed last night, way too early. I am pretty sure my rosemary plant is a gonner. Now that is important.
If anyone wants to help me cut a kazillion little cuts in fleece so I can get the baby blankets done, please let me know. Talk about boring!!!!

No comments: