pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Just Venting a bit

This has been a strange year, I loved summer so some reason I was able to enjoy most days out side for a while. even fall was pleasant. then my  health problems came to the fore front. had a check  up with eye doctor, they said i had bad floaters but other wise I was fine. fast forward two months and for a short time I lost part of my vision in right eye so back to eye doctor. This one found ischemia in the eye and bleeding. Did a sonogram of carotids and found one 100% plugged and the other 70 %. so now I am going to vascular doc. And while all of this is happening I had scheduled MRIs of my spine and neurology because I am losing feeling in parts of my body. So it is run run run to these doctors and the worry, one mentioned paraplegic, one mentioned stroke, one mentioned losing vision in eye.  All of this while they are watching lymph nodes for some kind of cancer,my goodness all of a sudden I am a mess!
So far I  am taking this a day at a time and put my faith in God that he knows what is best for me,  It is a test of faith for me, trying to stay relaxed and calm is harder to do than one thinks, so I am writing,  thinking if I put  it out there in the universe it is less on my shoulders.

1 comment:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

I am so sorry to hear this piling on of physical problems. Walking a similar path with my Beloved Husband, I know the routine of doctor-doctor-test-results-new doctor-new tests-ad infinitum. Just know that prayers accompany you, Tee.