pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Creative Challenge #250 ~Twists~

The twists and turns of life takes you to places
You never thought you would or could go.
I had settled for a  life where the real me stayed hidden.

The twists  of life changed , unhappy and frightened
 I was alone for the first time in my life
Along came a friend who was also hanging on

The twists in his life were the same as mine
We found each other at the right time, there was hope
Soul mates with now, unfolding dreams of  tomorrow

The twists and turns of fate , the joy of love and caring
We married, we laughed , we dreamed, we lived each day
Death  comes and does not care how long happiness  will last .
~tee~


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very poignant write, Tee......
beautifully done!

Danette said...

so very true Tess, death does not care :(

Belita Isabel Janeira said...

I like your entry. It's very well written. The last lines are sad but they ring true...

Pat Gerber-Relf said...

Tell me about it. I have twisted and turned so much I sometimes have to think about where I am. Good descriptive poem.

MitchyLR said...

Fate has so many twists, both happy and cruel .Very well written.

Here is MY ENTRY

Barry said...

A beautiful write

Sofia said...

Twisted or not, life has been lived.

Great write!

Dim Lamp said...

Life's surprises can turn out to be a blessing.

Hilarus Fuscus said...

All in all life is beautiful, isn't it? :)