pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What are they thinking

I  am shaking my head over the news lately. Our world is in terrible shape and all I hear is Lindsay Lohan got arrested five times and is not in  jail. That Justin Bieber did something, not even sure what but  who cares, The president and his family is going to Hawaii on vacation, thanks gimme people for voting him in again.
 Do I care that  William's wife  has morning sickness? heck no, I had  eight children and my morning sickness was my problem and never thought to share it with anyone.

Murder in Syria and no one cares, where the hell is the united nations? Are Syrian people specially the children not worth helping? Good thing we  did not feel that way when it was Irish and British children we  tried to save. We have fought for  the innocent, do we think these people are not innocent or are we just to freaking selfish to do anything.

I remember when the media thought  that when the Russians controlled the news that  it was a terrible thing, to  never  let the world know the real news, well we  sure have come a long way haven't we? Never say never, I wonder who is actually watching what is happening in our world.

I have said before over and over , lets get these  people out of our capitol. I think  voting in the same people over and over  is a huge  mistake. Where the heck  did the tea  party go?  How the heck did this miserable excuse of a president convince so many people to follow his lies? I think maybe Larry  might be right, Sorry for us if that is true. Are any of the others any better is a good question.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm amazed you still refer to it as "news", Tess. It's not so much about what they're thinking. I mean, you can't possibly believe the networks have control over the content do ya? lol.. That nonsense is manufactured in a way that appeals to a braindead insidious pop culture infested mindless populace. Fortunately you don't seem to be falling for it, but what amazes me is that you continue to watch.. Yeah, we've come a long way, much much further than I suspect you realize.

tesstruhartz said...

You have to watch, how else would you know?

Unknown said...

I agree. I've watched and now I know. There is no point in continuing.