pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where did our constitution go?

I am getting sick and tired of our rights as Americans being trampled on by all and sundry. Since when can anyone take away votes that were cast? Who does the DNC think they are? If I were a resident of MI or FL and voted in the primarys. I would go find a constitutional lawyer and sue the DNC for taking away our rights. The DNC are acting like 3rd graders.Its my way or the highway. Come on people this IS America for goodness sake!

As for the Obama Camp, what a bunch of babies. They threw a fit about revotes in these 2 states, when Hillary offered to pay for the redo. they knew he would lose. So this means she is being cheated out of her legal right to have a fighting chance as the Democrat nominee. Shame on the DNC and the Obama group. Looks like I will be a McCain Democrat. I might only agree with 40% of what he says, but I do not believe one thing Obama has said. There simply is no trust. McCain might not be the best but he is better than another Bush.The only difference between Bush and Obama is their political partys. Their over inflated egos are dangerous, Bush proved that.

No comments: